Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Letter to the Echo Editor

Hey Neil,

Lately I have been surviving with just zunior.com providing me new music, but, my car plays actual CDs, and so I would gladly write some reviews for the Echo, in order to earn discs to drive by. Do you happen to have a copy of Joel Plaskett’s new release lying around anywhere?

Also, I thought we should share the news, with my fellow Echo readers, that thanks to zunior.com, we can own a free Jim Bryson mp3, even if they (like Lil and me) forgot to buy a copy of his newest cd when he played at Club Vinyl in Guelph on Easter Sunday. Anyone can download a free compilation album, and subscribe to the zunior newsletter for a new collections of free songs every month... Isn’t that cool?

Bryson appeared, by the way, as part of Carolyn Mark’s Hootenanny, with a Luther Wright and Hank and Lily ensemble. And, what a great show it was! I even got to meet Mrs Polka Dot Dress in the smoking area out back at Jimmy Jazz during Nate’s open stage. I am soooooo glad to be moving back to the close knit Echo community!

Signed,
New Music Lover

No comments: