Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Dear Maple Music

Dark HOLLOW? More like Dark AGES! I would like to download Bob Egan's new release too. Are you really only offering CDs for sale instead of digital formats???

1) I have att'd an mp3 of a speech I hope will convince you to "i-Pod it." Have you considered creating Maple Music internet radio? Or podcasts?? I've written to you before, since I'd like to be spin doctor for you. How about meeting the market need??? I am sure I can help... Is providing technical assistance to shoppers in the Maple's future? Is welcoming feedback? I am also capable of helping with those bios which are in need of continual revision to sustain interest...

2) In the industry today, the new model is the old model. TOURING. Since 1998 annual concert tour revenue has more than doubled while sales of pre-recorded music at best have remained flat. I am willing to take initiative and arrange new opportunities for events. I would be willing to distribute promo materials BEFORE shows. Especially with innovative target marketing for new listener groups! I also offer a willingness and ability to promote the bands and the Web site by talking to people during shows or handling promotional exercises such as contests; in order to distribute promotional materials at the shows ...

I will send a more professional collection of my work samples eventually, in the hopes of working with the company in future. But I couldn't resist getting in touch again now, in case you wanted to direct my enthusiasm and energies toward mutual benefit. An e-mail reply would do it....

No comments: